by Michael Edds
Ephesians 5:16 “Redeeming the time because the days are evil.”Please review the following facts about the year 2012. It IS NOT just another year! It is a year of profound destiny – good and evil. This information is quite sobering and even startling. It is time for the Church to WAKE UP!!!!
- Gerald Celente, a top US economic expert, who accurately predicted the economic crash of 2008, recently stated that the US economy is collapsing in front of us. He predicts that it will completely crash in late 2012. The current US debt is now equal to 100% of what the nation is producing in one year!
- The true US unemployment rate is actually 15% or higher, not what the government is stating. The true rate for Canada is 14%.
- The Bush-era tax cuts are helping to keep the fragile US economy afloat. These will expire the March 2012. If not extended, federal, state and local taxes will rise sharply, dividend tax rate will soar from 15% to 40%, the capital gains tax will increase 25% and the estate tax will rise from zero to 55%!
- A total of 15 Euro zone nations were warned of being downgraded by the S&P recently. Middle of January 2012, nine were actually downgraded from AAA status. These included France and Austria. Spain, Italy, Greece, and Ireland are nearing economic collapse. Iceland’s economy has fallen apart.
- Calente recently warned that criminals are in control of the US government. In 2012 he warns that they will create a “catastrophic event” or go to war in order to disguise the economic collapse. It will be blamed on the “event” and thereby create a diversion to divert public anger away from them. In the event of such an event, the US and world economies will crumble.
- In such an event, martial law will be declared, civil rights suspended, curfews set up, guns confiscated, Homeland Security Office will have complete dictatorial powers, American citizens who protest will be labeled terrorist and arrested. Congress recently passed a law empowering the military to arrest and detain indefinitely anyone labeled a “terrorist” on US soil. This includes US citizens. The law is called National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). “By signing this defense spending bill, President Obama will go down in history as the president who enshrined indefinite detention without trial in U.S. law,” said Kenneth Roth, executive director of Human Rights Watch.
- 20,000 US troops have been trained to deal specifically with economic collapse and civil unrest and ready to be deployed in the US. Detention camps have been erected throughout the US and are ready for use.