Oh, I absolutely love this!
Over the past decades, society has willingly and enthusiastically decided exclaiming Oh My G**! is: pertinent, necessary and acceptable in everyday conversations. However, because of the definition of God, and the way I understand our LORD’s third commandment, I must disagree.
God – noun: the creator and ruler of the universe and source of all moral authority; the supreme being.
Read five important reasons why expressing Oh My G**! is absolutely wrong.
View original post 623 more words
Accounts in the New Testament reveal the Good News to men and women. Because Jesus conquered death, the Apostles explained there is now a new way to lead a God-Centered life. But the question at hand was: Why should the people want to experience this new God-Centered life over their old God-Centered life?
- Would it help them understand who God is?
- Offer them forgiveness?
- Would it bring them more joy?
- Promise a more personal relationship with God?
- Or for that matter, would God even care who is the center of their lives?
Let’s see how the Bible answers these questions.
View original post 678 more words
BREAKING NEWS: Terror attack against Sinai mosque kills at least 155 Egyptians. Death toll climbing. Evangelical message to Egypt: “Your fight is our fight. We stand with you. We pray for you. You are not alone.”
(Jerusalem, Israel) — A terrorist attack against a mosque in Northern Sinai has left at least 155 Muslim Egyptians dead, and many wounded.
No organization has yet claimed responsibility for the ghastly attack, though forces of the Islamic State have carried out similar attacks against Muslims and Christians in Sinai.
Having just led a Delegation of Evangelical Christian leaders to visit President el-Sisi and senior Egyptian government and religious leaders, I want to extend our deepest condolences.
We Christians stand with Egypt against such evil.
Please join me in praying for President el-Sisi, Intelligence chief Khalid Fawzi, and the Egyptian security services to swiftly defeat these monstrous terrorists and bring calm and stability to the Sinai and all of Egypt.
Please pray for U.S. and Israeli leaders to provide any intelligence and security assistance Egypt may require.
Please pray most of all for the God of all comfort to…
View original post 409 more words
Ominous: Putin holds summit with Iranian & Turkish leaders to strengthen anti-Western alliance, discuss next steps in Syria. Trouble for Israel. Here’s the latest.
(Jerusalem, Israel) — After several years of darkness falling on the Middle East, we’re actually seeing quite a bit of good news in recent months.
- The U.S.-led coalition of Sunni Arab countries is systematically crushing the Islamic State. The Caliphate has been dismantled. ISIS jihadists are still a threat, but they’re being driven out of Syria and Iraq.
- With the fall of the Caliphate, the ISIS-led genocide against Christians and Yazidis is over, as is the relentless slaughter of Muslims who don’t share ISIS’s wicked theological and political views.
- The Saudis are making major reforms and cleaning house in significant ways inside the kingdom — they’re also developing closer ties with Israel, as are the Gulf emirates.
- This week marks the 40th anniversary of Egyptian President Anwar Sadat’s historic visit to Jerusalem in 1977, and the beginning of a dramatic peace process that led to the Camp David Accords in…
View original post 925 more words